PREMSIRI LINDA JOY LEWIN, MFT
EAT WHEN YOU’RE TIRED, ANXIOUS, LONELY, ANGRY, UNFULFILLED …
USE FOOD TO SOOTHE FEELINGS OF EMOTIONAL, RELATIONAL, AND SPIRITUAL EMPTINESS …
WORRY CONSTANTLY ABOUT THE SIZE AND SHAPE OF YOUR BODY ...
YEARN TO AWAKEN FROM THE SUFFERING OF EMOTIONAL EATING …
… then the “Yoga of Eating” may be for you.
Many struggle with eating disorders and emotional eating, which can be sourced in feelings of being “undermothered” and under-nurtured in early childhood. When assisted by a skillful guide, you can learn to replace compulsive eating, binge eating, bulimia, anorexia, unconscious eating, obsessive dieting, and nighttime eating with mindful self-care practices.
My extensive experience working with these challenges will help you transform the habitual patterns and beliefs that limit you. Hurtful cycles of dysregulated eating, emotional eating, unsatisfying relationships, and unhappiness not only are resolvable, but can be catalysts for creating a free and emotionally fulfilled life. I know this intimately!
I have a passion for uncovering the true freedom hidden beneath the pattern and habit of emotional eating. My approach is somatic (body) oriented, grounded in neuroscience, and spiritually sourced.
My work is tailored for you. Together we explore new possibilities that allow you to make better choices than eating to fulfill the true hungers in your life.
I WILL GUIDE YOU TO:
• disarm your inner critic
• change your inner story so it no longer keeps you stuck in old patterns
• distinguish real physical hunger from emotional hunger, and learn better responses to each
• develop emotional and body awareness using mindfulness practices, yoga, and inner stillness
• build your capacity to trust your innate feelings
• learn new ways to nurture yourself
• find your true appetite: what you are really hungry for in life (spiritually, relationally, creatively…)
• take life direction from your heart rather than your cravings and obsessions
If you are ready to heal your relationship to food; to move beyond dieting/disordered eating, making mindful and intuitive eating a part of your day-to-day life; and to shift the focus from the size of your body to the “size” and quality of your life, CONTACT ME.
YOU CAN NEVER SOLVE
A PROBLEM ON THE LEVEL
ON WHICH IT WAS CREATED.
Psychotherapy and counseling for individuals and couples in the North Bay (San Francisco Bay Area), including San Rafael, Marin, Napa, Sonoma, San Anselmo, Mill Valley, Sausalito, Corte Madera, Larkspur, Fairfax, Bolinas, and beyond. Copyright © 2014-2015 Premsiri Linda Joy Lewin, MFT. All rights reserved.